HI I'M MALLORY!
I’m a Sunshine Coast wedding photographer who loves capturing light and love!
Have you been looking for a Sunshine Coast wedding photographer to document your day? I’ll no doubt be asking lots of questions about you, so I wanted to take take this opportunity to share a little bit about me.
For over six years I’ve been photographing weddings and portraits all over the coast, in places like Mooloolaba, Noosa, Maleny & The Glass House Mountains. I also love to travel and shoot weddings in other destinations around Queensland, Australia and the world. My style of wedding and portrait photography could be described as light, fun and adventurous.
Here are some fun facts about me!
- I love Disneyland, traveling and a good happy hour
- Born and raised in California, moved to Australia in 2010 & married a handsome Aussie man in 2016
- Pretty light makes my heart sing
- I’m obsessed with baby sloths
- I could eat popcorn for every meal (especially if it’s sriracha popcorn!)
- At any time of day I’m down to bust out to a good Whitney Houston ballad
- Even though I love pretty light, my favourite weather is rainy and overcast (so snuggly!)
- I’m often day-dreaming about where in the world I’m going next
- In a dream world, I’d be excellent at ‘crafting’. But I basically end up on “Pinterest Fails” every time
- My Spirit animal is a mix between a unicorn and a pug
- I Love 80’s music!
What would you like to do next?
You can view some of my recent work over at my galleries page
If you’d like to start a conversation with me why not do it via my contact page
You can follow along with me on Instagram
Or show me some love and like my Facebook page
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to hear from you soon.