Here’s some fun facts about me!
* I love Disneyland, traveling and a good happy hour
* Born and raised in California, moved to Australia in 2010 & married a handsome Aussie man in 2016
* Pretty light makes my heart sing
* I’m obsessed with baby sloths
* I could eat popcorn for every meal (especially if it’s sriracha popcorn!
* At any time of day I’m down to bust out to a good Whitney Houston ballad
* Even though I love pretty light, my favourite weather is rainy and overcast (so snuggly!)
* I’m often day-dreaming about where in the world I’m going next
* In a dream world, I’d be excellent at ‘crafting’. But basically end up on “Pinterest Fails” every time I try
* My Spirit animal is a mix between a unicorn and a pug
* I Love 80’s music!
Mallory is a portrait and wedding photographer based on the Sunshine Coast. Her passion for photography started early in high school and has continued to flourish ever since. She has been shooting professionally for 4 years and her style is a reflection of her personality in that its light, fun and adventurous.